Updated on 17th May 2020.
Ultim8e takes your privacy very seriously. We are committed to protecting all of your information. We have used clear and simple language to illustrate our activities, processes and how we handle your data. We have made it easy to find any supporting information through links to relevant pages.
This policy covers the following:
Whose information we collect
Information we collect
Information we collect about you
Why we collect your information
How we share information we collect
How we protect your information
How to access and control your information
Other important privacy information
This policy applies to information we collect about:
– Visitors to our websites
– People who do business with us / register for our service
Our Websites may contain links to other websites. These websites are governed by their own privacy statements and we recommend that you review their own individual privacy policies. Any customer using Ultim8e Services is responsible for establishing their own privacy and security policies regarding individuals interacting with their organisation through the Ultim8e product.
If you are an individual who interacts with a Ultim8e customer using our product, then we direct you to that customer for any assistance with questions relating to your personal information. We do not have a direct relationship with individuals or organizations interacting with Ultim8e through one of our customers.
Whose information we collect
Ultim8e collects information from three groups of individuals; customers, website visitors and personnel.
– Customers are organizations and individuals who have signed up for a Ultim8e account, this includes paying and non-paying trial accounts.
– Website Visitors are individuals who browse or view our website, irrelevant of whether they are a paying customer of Ultim8e.
– Personnel are people who are engaged in employment with Ultim8e or have applied to work at Ultim8e. Please see Personnel section for more details.
The information we collect
The information collected about you occurs when you provide it to us or use our Services, including when other sources provide this information to us. There are two types of information that we collect, personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you or used in combination with other information to identify you. When you do business with us or register for our service we collect the following personal information from you including: name, postal address, email address, telephone number, instant messaging ID’s, company name, credit card details.
Non-personal information is any data that cannot be used, whether on its own or in combination with other data, to identify you. These can include browser or device types, domain names and anonymous statistical data.
What information we collect about you
Registration and Contact Information
We collect information from you when you register for an account or sign up for a demonstration of the product. You are voluntarily providing us with contact information whether it is via email or contact forms.
Content provided by you through our products
If you submit a comment or feedback on our public facing support portal, your name and content of the message may be visible to anyone visiting our support portal.
Content you provide on our websites
Any website that is owned or operated by Ultim8e is included within the Services provided by us. For example, voluntarily submitting your contact details for a demo request on our website.
Information you provide through our support channels
When you interact with our support channels (including but not limited to email, contact forms live chat, phone, social media) the information that you have voluntarily given us is collected and used to provide you with the best possible experience of our Services.
When you purchase the Services provided by Ultim8e, we only collect transaction information. This include billing address, contact details and payment status information. Ultim8e does not store your credit/debit card details. If you choose to pay for the Service by credit/debit card, your card details are not stored by the Service and cannot be accessed by Ultim8e Team. A specialist third party payments solution provider like Paypal, Stripe, Razorpay, Authorize.net, Apple Pay, Google Pay will process your credit card payment.
Technical, Usage and Location Information
You are able to login to certain areas of our Services using services that allow for faster signing in. These services authenticate your identity and pre-populate the log in or sign up form. For example, if you log in or create an account for our Services using your Google credentials, we receive your name and email address from Google, as permitted by you, in order to authenticate your identity.
Logs and Analytics
When you visit our websites we gather information around your activity. Most of this is non-personal information and can be stored in log files. We may also share this non-personal data with a third party analytics service.
Third Party Platforms
We may collect information about you on third party websites. For example, this may include you interacting with an advertisement or other content on sites such as social networking platforms or on social media widgets.
Why we collect your information
The information that we collect about you is used in the following ways:
– To provide, maintain and improve the Services that our product and website offer.
– Personalise your experience of our Services. We use your contact information to identify you to our support team and improve your experience of using Ultim8e.
– Research and development helps us improve all aspects of the product and websites. By learning and collecting feedback, it allows us to improve the software and our Services.
– To communicate with you about our Services we use your contact information to notify you about new features or changes to the product. It may also be used to notify you about billing, if you are the assigned contact. These communications form part of the Services that Ultim8e provides and in most cases you cannot opt out of them.
– To market and promote the Services offering of Ultim8e. We use your information to send you communications about how best to use the software. This also covers advertisements on other platforms. These marketing based communications can be opted-out of. See Opt-Out section below.
– Customer support relies upon having your information to identify and help assist you with technical issues you may face when using our Services. It also helps us to improve your experience.
– Safety and security of your account is imperative to us. We use your information to verify accounts and to ensure that any requests or activity on your account is indeed genuine. This helps us to identify suspicious or fraudulent use of your account and the Services.
– Protecting our legitimate business interests and legal rights. Some information is required for us to satisfy legal obligations.
– With your consent there are certain places where we will only use your personal information with your explicit consent. For example, if we publish a case study or quote, that is attributed to you, we will obtain your consent to include your name or photo alongside the content.
How we share information we collect
Collaboration and Community
If you share information on publicly available areas of our service. For example this could be a comment on an article or a feature request. This information is shown to anyone visiting that page on our product.
If you registered to our Services using an email address owned by your organization or employer, we may share that information to allow us to provide better support and a better experience of the software for you and your organization. For example, if you create a new trial and your organization is already using Ultim8e, we may disclose that information to an administrator.
You may choose to engage with our referral service. We will collect the information of any individuals that you voluntarily provide, that you feel would benefit from our Services. We may contact them to introduce them to Ultim8e. Any referral contact may request to be removed from our database. Please see Contact Us section below.
We may transfer personal information to companies that help us to provide our Services. For example, hosting of our website. These transfers to subsequent third parties are governed by their service agreements.
Third Party Apps
You or another Service user of Ultim8e may decide to add or integrate Ultim8e with a third party app. By installing a third party app, it may give them access to personal information in your account. Third party app policies are not governed by Ultim8e. We advise that you take a look at their own privacy policies that surround the integration with our product.
We do not share, sell or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
– We may share your personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies.
– We may share your Billing Information to process your payments for our Services.
– We may transfer or share your personal information if the company is taken over, sold, involved in a merger or acquisition. See Sale of Business section below.
– We may share your personal information with a third party if we have your explicit consent to do so.
– We may share your personal information to detect or address fraud when using our Services.
Processing your Data
Ultim8e processes the information visitors provide about themselves for the legal basis of legitimate interest to fulfil those visitors’ requests, including the provision of licenses to use our software, provide you with customer and technical support and to communicate with you about your account and our products and services. You may update your personal Information with us or ask for removal (if no longer an active customer), otherwise we may maintain records of personal Information you disclose to us indefinitely.
Information provided for the purposes of a free trial only, where no further contact is received after 12 months, and no active services are provided the information will be deleted.
Ultim8e may use collected information to maintain, evaluate, improve and provide our Website, to track your movements, analyse broad trends such a geographical location and by such improve our quality of service. We process your browser version to detect trends on what browsers people prefer. We may from time to time share information gathered in this way with our partners. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We may retain collected information indefinitely.
We will not sell or rent this information to third parties, we may use the details you supply and upload to a third party data processor as defined below in this page.
We may maintain records of User Communications you transmit to us indefinitely.
We may use Server Information to provide you with technical support services and to maintain and improve our services. We may also use such information to investigate unlicensed (and therefore unauthorised) uses of our products. We may maintain server information indefinitely.
How we protect your information
Given the nature of the Internet and the fact that no security system is perfect, Ultim8e cannot promise that the information you provide will never be obtained by unauthorised persons. Ultim8e does however utilise industry-standard practices to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration and destruction. Such measures include using firewalls and security layers to protect certain sensitive transmissions of information. In some areas of our Website, we require a user ID or email and password for you to access certain information.
Ultim8e will not disclose such passwords to third parties; however, you are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your password.
In the event that Ultim8e is purchased by another company, merges with another company or has a substantial portion of its assets purchased by another company, Ultim8e may share your information with that company. In such an event, we will notify you in accordance with the notice provisions of the Terms & Conditions.
We may share your information with third parties as permitted or required by Applicable Law, by a court order or by another judicial or governmental request. We may also disclose your information if we determine that such disclosure is necessary to protect Ultim8e’s rights and remedies or is necessary for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance. Such disclosures could take place in the context of an investigation or to prevent or take action against illegal activity, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Ultim8e’s Terms & Conditions, applicable EULAs or as otherwise required by Applicable Law.
Overseas Transfer of Data
When we share personal information or data, it may be transferred and processed in countries other than the country you live in or country we are in. For example, the United States, where some of our Third Party Service Providers are located. These countries may have laws different to laws that apply to your specific geography and what you are used to. We ensure that, wherever we disclose personal data to a third party in another country, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected.
We may wish to provide you with information about special features of our Software or other services or products we think may be of interest to you. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date. Please note, that you may not be able to unsubscribe to certain service-related communications, such as billing notifications.
We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes. This occurs when we ask for that information from you. If you decide to opt-out of certain communications, we may not be able to provide certain features of our Services to you and your organization.
Do Not Track
Certain web browsers offer an HTTP header, termed “Do Not Track.” This requests that website refrains from tracking the user. We take no action in response to Do Not Track browser requests.
Cookies are pieces of data stored on your hard drive concerning a current or previous web experience, such as a username/password combination used to gain access to some areas of the Website or other services. We may use a cookie to record previously established interests and preferences (via data submitted to us) so as to enhance the experience whilst using our Website.
Ultim8e uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies enable our Website to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested.
- Performance & Functionality: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of the Website but are non-essential to their use (for example, these cookies remember your preferences on the Website).
- Analytical: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help Ultim8e understand how the Website is being used. In particular Ultim8e use the Google Analytics cookies. If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies at all, Google provides an opt-out plug-in for most common Website browsers – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may deactivate cookies in your web browser, or reject the creation of a cookie depending on your personal preferences. If you do so then our Website functionality may be compromised and certain services may not be available.
Accessing and updating your personal information
When using the Service that Ultim8e offers, we do our best to ensure that any information we collect about you is correct. You have a range of choices when it comes to the updating of your data.
– Delete: Our services and Guides give you the ability to delete certain information about you or other individuals from within the Service. Please note, that we may need to retain certain personal information to comply with legal and legitimate business obligations to keep particular records.
– Deactivate: If you no longer wish to use our Services, then your administrator must contact support or deactivate your account for you.
– Request we don’t use your information: You are able to request that we do not use your information for certain activities. Please note, some information is required for us to fulfil legal and legitimate business obligations.
– Access and Update: You are able to access and update some of the personal information that we collect about you. These things include updating your profile or account details within the product.
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format that you can move from one service to another. This applies to some of your information, but not all, as it depends on context. If you wish to request this, we will provide you with an electronic file containing your personal information associated with your account with Ultim8e. See Contact Us section below.
Personnel of Ultim8e
Personnel are people who are engaged in employment with Ultim8e or have applied to work at Ultim8e. The information you have voluntarily provided us with is collected for Human Resources purposes in order to screen candidates for new job roles at Ultim8e. You may contact Ultim8e to request an update of your information, change your preferences with regards to communication and also request a record of the information we hold about you.
There are some documents or information about people who are or have been engaged in employment activities with Ultim8e. These need to be kept and maintained for legal and legitimate business functions.
No Children Under Age 13
The Services provided by Ultim8e are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. Ultim8e does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you are not permitted to register for our Services. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 and believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please see Contact Us section below.
Third party data processors that we use
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf, these are:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
Our data is stored at the AWS data centers in India & USA.
- Ingress IT Solutions – https://www.ingressit.com
Some personal data may be stored to aid in the tracking of issues and feature requests, report unexpected errors and send diagnostic data collection while enabled in application.
- Razorpay – https://razorpay.com/privacy/
Our Payment processing partner located in India.
- Google – https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
This Website uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the Website.
- Maxmind – https://www.maxmind.com/en/privacy_policy
New customer data is sent to Maxmind for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Mailchimp is used to send emails to our clients on product updates and other related emails.
- SendGrid – https://sendgrid.com/policies/privacy/
SendGrid may be used to send help desk and billing related emails to our customers.
- Dwike – https://www.dwike.com
Dwike may be used to send help desk and billing related data.
- getKeyManager – https://getkeymanager.com/
GetKeyManager may be used for our licensing purpose.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Sale of Business
If Ultim8e is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers, any prospective purchasers, their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not interact with our websites or any other aspect of our business including using or accessing our Services.
– an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– a letter to Ingress IT Solutions, #610, Vraj Valencia, Science City Rd., Sola, Ahmedabad – 380060, Gujarat, INDIA.
You can also contact our European Union representative and Data Processing Officer on email@example.com if you need to request a Data Processing Agreement. For more information on how Ultim8e is GDPR compliant, please see our GDPR articles.