If you are planning to use Slack integration, you to send notifications of deployments directly into a Slack room. For more information about Slack, visit their website.
To setup Slack notifications, head to any of your project and Edit the project.
Once you Edit the project you can see the option of Notification Via select the Slack option and add the webhook URL of the webhook connector you wish to use to send notifications to. You can find out how to generate a new webhook for slack at the bottom of this article..
Generating a new webhook
- Create a new Slack app in the workspace where you want to post messages.
- From the Features page, toggle Activate Incoming Webhooks on.
- Click Add New Webhook to Workspace. (https://slack.com/apps/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks)
- Pick a channel for the app to post to, then click Authorise.
- Use your Incoming Webhook URL to post a message to Slack.